Hotel Reservation & Registration:
Victors are requested to register themselves along with their respective escorts (one person only) for the program. A separate registration form is enclosed along with this. Registration is mandatory and each victor is requested to send in the filled registration form by post or courier or directly online to ensure their participation. Accommodation:All accommodations will be in 4 star hotels in double or triple occupancy, where in the occupants will be of the same sex. The hotel staff will take the responsibility in allocating beds appropriately. Stay and breakfast is free for 4 hours 4.00 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. on 27th Aug 2023.
- 1.YMCA Madras International Youth centre, Veperi ,Chennai – 7. Nearest Metro Chennai central Station. A total of 100 members in double/ triple / quadruple occupancy will be accommodated. YMCA 3
- YWCA has twin sharing accommodation, both AC and Non-AC. 60 women can be accommodated here and we are exclusively holding it back for women from Coimbatore. Nearest metro
- 3. Hotel Ramada Inn, Egmore. Rooms will be allocated on twin or triple sharing basis.Hotel staff will take responsibility in a l l o c a t i n g b e d s. Nearest Metro Egmore
No additional escort child / adult will be accommodated free of charge. Payment will have to be made as per Hotel rules.
In case you need to stay before the booked time or beyond the booked time the hotel charges have to be paid as per their rules and permission and to be borne by you. But it is possible.
Luggage should be taken to the main venue as there is no facility to hold it back here or any other hotels.
Hotel Radha Regent rooms have been reserved for special guests of the organizers.
Terms and Conditions:
- Once the room is selected by you, it cannot be changed by anybody, not even by God. Only one escort per victor or donor, is allowed.
- All filled in registration forms should reach us by courier or post, online or before 12th july2023. You are requested to cooperate in this regard
- All terms and conditions prevalent at the hotels need to be complied with. Organizers cannot be held responsible for hotel conditions.